Friday, March 04, 2005

insert witty pee reference here

O.k., I'll be the first to admit that I may spend just a little too much time in front of computers. But let me tell you; if it ever comes to the point where I'm using this thing because I'm too damn lazy to walk across the hall and take a piss...God help me!! Internet Urinal

"With the Internet Urinal, you'll never have to leave your computer again," touts a promo on ThinkGeek. "Imagine the freedom--destroy your opponents in that all-important 'Quake 3' clan match without taking a break; drink as many cans of BAWLS as you want and still be able to make that last important trade before the market closes."

My co-workers would not be amused!

(from CNET via engadget)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

KEEP IT IN MIND,MY BIRHTDAY IS IN MOVEMBER.(LOL)

11:07 AM  
Blogger Dodge said...

Seriously, if they even sell one...

10:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home