Friday, February 25, 2005

These are two of my favourite things...

Cape MantelleCloudy Bay
Wired has a great article on how two of my favourite things; technology and wine are melding together and changing centuries of wine making. It's a case of Old World(France, Spain, Portugal) wines vs. New World (Australia, Chile, Ontario, California) wines. My taste tends to span between the two with a global palate.

I'll get to show my love for New World wines when I visit New Zealand & Australia in November. I'll be hitting the Marlborough region of New Zealand's south island which will probably involve me swimming in the Cloud Bay Sauvignon Blanc tanks. In Australia, I'll be fear and loathing in Margaret River, Western Australia's (WA) wine region located just south of beautiful Perth.

More trip details to come in the coming months....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home