Saturday, November 26, 2005

Are we there yet?

Almost...I'm at Singapore's Changi Airport. Best thing about this airport is the have FREE internet and wireless access almost everywhere..sweet!
The stop in Singapore was to re-fresh with a new crew and clean the plane. Very few people on this flight were actually going to Singapore the rest are all Perth bound. I thought I was going to have the plane to myself because who the hell goes to Perth anyway..nevermind.
Its 25C here and absolutely lovely. A far cry from the weather I left in Toronto.
The approach into Singapore was surprising one, to me anyway. I didn't realize Singapore had so many little islands and is a huge port city. There were thousands of tanks, cargo ships and boats floating around.
Gotta go...about to take off yet again. Man to I love to fly!!! WOO HOO!!
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home