Saturday, November 26, 2005

3,000km down, another 15,000 to go!

So I've arrived at Heathrow Terminal 4. The flight from Toronto was every flight should be...uneventful. I watched War of the Worlds, Fantastic 4 an BBC News. Here's a tip if you ever want to be fed first on a flight...order a "special" meal. I order a vegetarian meal (it was vegan) and I was eating before anyone had received the regular meal. I even had wine before and with my meal u. Turning Leaf (California) 2003 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve. They come in 187ml bottles with screw caps. So I had two.
My flight to Perth is 19 hours so let's hope its as smooth. I should be able to get on quite a few movies, finish a novel and polish off a few mini wines.
Next update will be on Sunday when I arrive down under (you won't see it until Monday due to the 13 hour difference)
talk to you then!
--------------------------
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home