Thursday, June 02, 2005

How the hell....

Boeing 747
Top airline in North America: Air Canada
I know not a single soul that has had a positive experience with Air Canada. Let's just hope my experience with British Airways and Qantas is a good one considering I will be spending a total of 56 hours in large, heavy, metal projectiles.

Outbound:

Toronto - London = 7hrs 10mins

London - Perth = 19hrs 0mins

Inbound:

Perth - London = 22hrs 10mins (yes my prettys..thats almost a full day of recycled air!)

London - Toronto = 7hrs 40mins

TOTAL: 56hrs 0mins

Needless to say I've been reading up on DVT and it ain't pretty!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Stop reading about dvt! the average flight I go on is 30 hours and the worst that's happened is turbulence, throwing up and being trapped next to a woman who smelt like a wet dog for 12 hours. Just think about landing in perth, and walk up and down the aisle a lot and it will be a-ok. haha.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home