Monday, September 04, 2006

TIFF, je t'aime

Now that summers over, I figure I should get back to this blogging thing. And nothing signals the end of summer and is more blog worthy than the Toronto International Film Festival.

I bought the 10 coupon pack again this year which means 5 festival flix. Sarah (the Aussie) and I made our picks while hanging out by the bar at Mod Club Theatre on Thursday night. I almost didn't get my picks even submitted if it wasn't for T-Bone (as she is know on the internet) reminding me of the 1:00pm cut-off time on Friday. I made it with 20 mins. to spare. Thanks T-Bone!

For some reason this year I didn't recieve my notification email like Dan did so I had to wait and go pick up my tickets to find out if I got my choices. I lucked out again this year as I was in box #37 and #22 was the box drawn so I was pretty sure I was going to get what I wanted.

Here are my 2006 TIFF movie selections:

09.07.06 @ 6:00pm Ryerson: The Wind That Shakes the Barley

09.08.06 @ 10:00pm Isabel Bader: Suburban Mayhem

09.09.06 @ 9:30pm Ryerson: Volver

09.10.06 @ 3:00pm Ryerson: Paris, je t'aime

09.10.06 @ 8:00pm Varsity 8: The Pleasure of Your Company

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

Duarte's question to Cillian Murphy:

"Are you married?"

....

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home