Friday, July 01, 2005

All Things Maple, Mountie and Beaver-like

Happy 138th Birthday to Canada!!!

I spent the day at the AGO taking in the absolutely brilliant 'The Shapes of Colour - Excursions in Colour Field 1950-2005' which I will write more about shortly. I also trekked it out to Brampton to see my mom & little sis who just returned from their little adventure to my place of birth Terceira, Acores. I think my mom finally 'gets me' now because she brought me back a fine bottle of wine. God bless her.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed you had written a post entitled AMERICANS ARE DUMB..however in this post, you spell the word WRITE as RIGHT...we Americans are now scooting over to make room for YOU!

8:27 PM  
Blogger modernmod said...

It's a Canadian spelling thing. I'm also an immigrant (and we all know how tolerant Americans are of immigrants) and had little sleep the night before. Canadians can't spell but Americans are STILL dumb.

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home