Monday, May 02, 2005

my FINAL FANTASY is of a WOLF PARADE around an ARCADE FIRE

So I still haven't written anything about last weeks Arcade Fire show. Mainly because I'm still reliving it in my head. I mean, what does one say about Final Fantasy would stunned everyone in the room and even made them laugh. Or the Wolf Parade who got all the jaded kids out of there seats. What does one say of the near religious experience one experiences when in the presence of just what may be the greatest band on the planet?

If you want to know what others have said of that magical night, here's a short list:

chromewaves, radiodan, canoe (tues. show), the star (also tues. show), the globe & mail (tues. show), chart attack (thurs. show). Was there no media at wed. show?

Oh! And how can I forget about the girl behind Deanna and I who was projectile vomiting behind us as her boyfriend who was impressed that I recognized his 'music + science = sexy' was from questionable content comforted her.

Amazing night!

1 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Dan said...

So was mine. But maybe I don't count as media.

Shit, most days I don't even count as awake...

9:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home