Friday, April 15, 2005

Hang the DJ! Hang the DJ!

An acquaintance of mine was kind enough to forward me this link about DJ types. If I had to pick what type I fall into it would definitely be:


Hipster DJ -- You silly scenesters can stand there and look as jaded and above-it-all as you want, but you're not fooling me into thinking you're some kind of fucking rock star. Say it along with me, "I am not a musician". No matter how many obscure bands you know or how big your record collection is, you're playing someone else's music. So stop acting like Mick fucking Jagger at every retarded party and gallery opening I go to. I have a pretty impressive DVD collection and know quite a bit about film history, but if I show up at your house and play Taxi Driver for you, does that make me Martin Scorsese? No, it doesn't. Also, whatever you're wearing right now, it looks ridiculous.



Although I have a pretty impressive DVD collection as well and look pretty damn good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i should have noted that hot hipster girl DJ's are exempt from said stereotyping.

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home